Swimming at Windridge
Monday - Saturday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Open Memorial Day Weekend
Swim memberships are available if recommended by a member. Members will be liable for the non-members that they recommend.
The membership for families is $600 a season, $350 for singles. You must come to the pro shop for an application, so call ahead (270-685-3639) to make sure someone is in the office to give it to you.
Non-Members may swim for $5 when accompanied by a member.
- 3 Lifeguards on duty during swimming hours.
- Guests are welcome —$7.00 charge (No charge for kids under age 2)
- We are using the honor system for guests this year. Please use the sign-in sheet at the pool entrance. Spot checks will take place daily to ensure that the honor system is effective.
- Anyone under 16 must have an adult present
- No glass containers in pool area
- FOOD will be available at the dining room window during regular Clubhouse hours. CASH ONLY for Summer Pool Memberships.
- When the lounge is closed drinks and sandwiches will be available from the Pro Shop. Reminder: No one under 18 is allowed in the lounge at any time.
- No swimsuits are allowed in the Clubhouse unless properly covered.
- Please observe the two golf stop signs on the entrance driveway. Use caution and drive slowly up/down the hill because of several blind spots and as a courtesy to the golfers.
- Any questions or concerns should be addressed with a WCC Board Member.